At a Glance
- Separate laptop section with internal pouch for accessories, holds devices up to 16″
- Full-zip clamshell opens to reveal internal zip pocket and stretch shoe compartment
- External side access pockets invisibly store a wallet, water bottle and other essentials
- Contoured, breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus detachable sternum strap, for all day carrying comfort
- Measures 470mm x 300mm x 210mm / 18.5 inches’ x 11.8 inches x 8.3 inches, made from water-resistant, recycled woven fabric; backed by our 3-year warranty
This streamlined backpack cleverly organizes work, life and gym gear in a minimalist design that’s office appropriate.
The Transit Workpack is a versatile day bag that keeps work and life sorted and streamlined. Separate access to the tech section means you can reach your laptop and accessories without rummaging through your bag. Exterior quick-access pockets hold daily essentials and sunglasses, while hidden side pockets store your water bottle and wallet out of sight. With a spacious interior, stretch shoe compartment and full zip-around clamshell opening, this backpack makes working hard look easy.
Separate access to your laptop and tech accessories means no rummaging through gym gear at work.
ROOM FOR SHOES
The stretch mesh shoe pocket in the main compartment keeps your soles and your snacks at a safe distance.
Hidden side zip pockets keep your wallet and water bottle securely stowed out of sight.
Designed and made across the globe
The design process happens at our lab in Bells Beach, Australia, where we have a talented team of people from all over the world. The products are then made across the globe in facilities that balance quality workmanship, with social and responsibility.
We use business as a force for good
We’re proud to be part of the B Corp movement – a group of companies using the power of business to help solve social and problems.
Truth to materials
We work hard to create products that will live a long life and we always choose materials that are proven to serve their purpose. Leather where you need character and softness; woven where you need durability and lightweight performance; polymer where you need flexibility and protection.